Our law firm acknowledges the fact that legal services must be available at affordable and reasonable rates. As a client seeking a lawyer might often find offers of different law firms overwhelming or incomprehensible, we have decided to provide our fees for legal services upfront to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
The fee we charge for our legal services is always agreed on an individual basis, depending on the nature, complexity and extent of the legal service, and last but not least, the client’s requirements. Our prices reflect the high quality and expertise of our law firm, whose primary goal is always to help our clients attain their claim by means of law.
The fee for the legal services provided can be agreed on with the client in particular as:
- a success fee, depending on the success of the client in their matter;
- regulated as pursuant to Act No. 177/1996 Coll., on the Lawyers’ Tariff, as amended;
- an hourly rate;
- a fixed fee;
- a regular fee (a flat fee) – applies in particular to long-term and regular cooperation (legal services are provided under better financial and time conditions);
- a combination of any or all of the ways mentioned above.
Our law firm usually charges a rate per each hour or part thereof spent on the client’s file:
- 1,800 CZK excluding VAT if the client is an entrepreneur, or another legal entity or a natural person requiring legal services for the purpose of their business;
- 1,500 CZK excluding VAT if the client is a consumer requiring legal services for purposes other than business.
Our fees for providing escrow services of funds are as follows:
- 4,000 CZK excluding VAT for escrow of amounts not exceeding 1,000,000 CZK;
- 6,000 CZK excluding VAT + 0.1% of an amount exceeding 1,000,000 CZK for escrow of amounts exceeding 1,000,000 CZK to 10,000,000 CZK;
- 20,000 CZK excluding VAT + 0.01% of an amount exceeding 10,000,000 CZK for escrow of amounts exceeding 10,000,000 CZK.
All other details related to the fees of our legal services, terms of payment and other matters shall be provided to the client before the commencement of cooperation and shall be included in the contract of legal services, which is always concluded.